RESIDENTIAL GOALKEEPING CAMP AT LOOMIS CHAFFEE SCHOOL, WINDSOR, CT
(Registration for players born in 2006 - 2004)
The camp takes place Sunday, July 8 to Thursday, July 12, 2018.
The ultimate goalkeeping experience. This intense Sleep-over camp allows goalkeepers to immerse themselves in the position with this Sunday - Thursday, three times a day camp.
During This Exciting Residential Camp You Will Receive:
- More advanced elements of a goalkeeper's technical game; Handling & footwork, shot stopping, angles & positioning, high balls & crosses, diving at feet / one on one situations and how to set up attacks.
- Classroom theory work and video examples of good/bad practice
- Fitness work including pool time
- Goalkeeping evaluation at the end of camp
- Opportunity to play games with age-appropriate teams at camp
- Special offers on goalkeeping gloves to use on camp
Loomis Chaffee is one of New England’s finest facilities, featuring multiple grass soccer fields, a turf stadium with lights, and swimming pool.
The camp costs $799 which includes all tuition, four nights accommodation and three meals per full day. Register today to save $50 on registration
with our early bird special.
Please note there are only six places
available for this camp.
Please be aware that to complete registration you must download and complete the online health form and then upload it to our system. These health forms are essential in order to attend the camp so it is important that you submit it at the time of registration. The health form can be found here: http://files.leagueathletics.com/Text/Documents/1461/62398.pdf